Well Hello There!


.

Wow, my shiny new blog :)

I dont really know where to start, so I guss I'll start with why I decided to start blogging.

I like to read about other people and what they have to say. I enjoy reading people's blogs, from the ones that read like soap operas - to the ones that just talk about everyday life. It's nice to know that people everywhere go through the same struggles and triumphs as I do. So I figured, "Hey, I bet someone would like to read about me!" Hopeless I know. So, yep.

Umm..what else what else..

Well I guessI'll tell you a little about myself. I'm Amber. I'm 21, and I'm hoping to go to college in the fall for photography, but I'm positive I'll change my mind by then. I live at home with my mother Tina, and younger sister Kate. I have an as-of-yet undiagnosed seizure disorder, so I have to live at home, can't drive or go out alone and blah blah blah. I'm an Aquarius, and I'm very proud of that. I'm an animal lover, and a big fan of the arts. And I'm sure you're sick of reading all of this. haha!

So yeah, if youre reading this, thanks! I'm going to try to post something every day if I can.

2 Responses to “Well Hello There!”

  1. Mark N says:

    Welcome to the world of blogging! You'll have to tell us more about your seizure disorder as and when you find out more. I'm looking forward to hearing about your life on the other side of the pond.

  2. shonda says:

    I think you have a really interesting blog and i would be more than happy to read it everyday and i think others would agree with me. Can't wait to read more so keep posting.

Your Reply