A Few Words.


.

Sorry I haven't posted in so long, I've has a rough few days. I don't really feel like talking about it, so I figured I just say a few words.

My mom is an alcoholic and we had a fight.

I'm angry.

I feel bad because Mom and Kate have to take care of me.

The reason my ex and I broke up was because I didn't tell him everything about my medical issues because I didn't want to put another person through all this.

I'm sick of being sick and I'm trying really hard to be better.

I went to Cory's (my ex) house the day Mom and I had that bad fight and he took me and my puppy to charleston falls and I had a wonderful day, and I love him.

I am completely mixed up, and having a minor breakdown, and I'm sorry, I don't want everyone to think I am complaining, so please, bear with me.

Your Reply